Wednesday 5 August 2009

An Incomplete Set






This time I had huge difficulties while producing a nice trio out of photos
which I had taken from this dress.
I had many ideas, and I tried all of them out, but none of them
actually worked out perfectly.
So here's a set which photos work out as individual pics, but not together.


Dress: IvanaHelsinki

P.S My obsession towards IvanaHelsinki dresses is getting really bad.
I'm again eyeing one silk dress. Luckily I move back to my dear small city
( No clothing stores for me!) and dance all day again.
I miss dancing and my friends there a lot.

Ruhvana

15 comments:

  1. Hi! Wow... These picture are amazing!! the 1ยบ and the last one really likeddd! ;)

    You're so talented! You surprise me, every post.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Your blog is great! Love all the photos especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!
    I like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I love the first photo, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with the first picture. There is so much light, color and a touch of mystery! Your pictures always make feel so thrilled. it is wonderful to see such passion for life and beauty in you. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photo is so pretty!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures!
    The scenery is so picturesque.
    Like something from a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your nice comment!! I've very motivated to continue! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your pictures . you always have an artistic eye
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment!
    lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHH! lovely pictures, very artistic, I really like the third one the most...
    ...amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep they don't go as a series but I like each in its own right : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. wunderful. the athmospere is so great

    ReplyDelete